Med-A-Way ™ – Used by DEA Registered Collectors and law enforcement agencies to collect unwanted household medications for destruction. Our Kiosk and Liner system meets DEA security requirements and DOT shipping requirements. DEA Schedule II – V controlled drugs, OTC and prescription medications are collected and shipped to a DEA Registered Reverse Distributor for incineration, eliminating waste pharmaceuticals from entering our environment and helping to prevent the public from drug abuse.
Our Med-A-Way ™ collection system is the best in the industry.
- As a DEA Collector, you control the keys to the Kiosk, not a driver on his schedule
- Our filled Liners ship by UPS to our DEA Registered Reverse Distributor, not relying on an unpredictable pickup schedule at a much greater cost
- Our Kiosk and inner Liner systems meet DEA design specifications
- Our inner liner meets ANSI Performance Standards
- Our combination package is tested and meets UN Performance Standards and is shipped for destruction via a DOT Special Permit
- No Long-Term Contract
- We assist our clients every step of the way